Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 vs. QC35 II
Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones QC35 II
Dimensions/weight without the cable -
- Headphones : 7.1" H x 6.7" W x 3.2" D (8.3 oz)
- Audio cable:47.2"
- USB cable:12"
What's in the box
- QC35 wireless headphones II
- USB charging cable
- Audio cable
- Carrying case
Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700
- Headphones:8" x 6.5" W x 2" D (8.96 oz)
- Carrying case:8.6" x 7" W x 2.4" D (6.25 oz)
- Audio cable:42 in
- USB cable:20 in
- Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 5.0
- Bluetooth range: Up to 33 ft (10 m)
- Battery charging time: Up to 2.5 hours
- Quick charge time: 15 min for 3.5 hours
- Battery life: Up to 20 hours
- USB-C connection
700 vs. QC35 II
- Classic plush leather, oval ear-cups, and padded plastic headband of the Bose QuietComfort 35 II were not much attractive, the new 700's sleek, round lines, virtually no physical buttons, and rounded, rubber-lined headband definitely came up with a great design which is attracting many customers.
- Comfort-wise 700 wins again which weigh less, and use perfect clamping force to keep weight off of the headband as possible.
- Much popular touch controls in most of the new products nowadays is a new bug change on the outside of the right earcup which replaces most of the QC35 II’s physical buttons.
- Bose Headphones 700 provides easy access to voice assistants like Siri, Google Assistant, or even Alexa. They feature an unrivaled microphone system for voice pickup. And they have Bose AR, first-of-its-kind audio augmented reality platform.
- Bose headphones 700 feature an unrivaled four-microphone system that picks up and isolates your voice while canceling the noise around you. You’ll hear and be heard like never before. This will be a great ask from many customers from QC35 II.
- A wider sound-stage, better definition, and a genre-agnostic audio profile make the Noise Cancelling 700 a better in hearing experience compare to QC35 II.
- From a cost perspective, it is 50$ difference between two models will make you think it's better to upgrade to 700. With many deals nowadays with QC35 II some prefer to go with cheaper QC35 II.