Paid Advertising Vs SEO
Paid Advertising (PPC)
- Scale up Quickly, If you pay money you will get the traffic instantly.
- Target audience as per region. The major advantage of paid advertising.
- Dayparting, pay only in required hours.
- Pay per click is one of the proven best ways of promoting a business online in less time.
- PPC Offers Remarketing by reaching out to previously visited your website.
- PPC will give you more accurate results and helps in fine-tuning your audience reach and make it more effective in achieving higher results.
- Pixel tracking using the tracking code that is a standard feature of PPC services including Adwords and Facebook Advertising.
- PPC cost is very less compare to the high ROI if it is done in a right targetted way.
- PPC allows tracking Ads in real time.
- PPC gives greater control and targeted results.
- More traffic over time. It will take more time to see results.
- The continuous flow of Free targeted traffic.
- SEO generates traffic that can be easily converted.
- It's free and even if we use any paid tools it is cheap.
- Organic listing is higher in CTR.
- SEO can set up as an authority in your in Niche.
- Huge Risk of getting impacted wnen there is a change in SEO rules and optimizations.
Which one is best? Depends on requirements, If it is not time constraint and to be more effective which is needed for longer time i would go with omnichannel approach from a day1.